With so much to see across Biltmore’s 8,000 acres, it’s impossible to do it all in one day. That’s why their Annual Pass is a crowd favorite. Now through May 31, Biltmore is having their twice-yearly Annual Pass Sale; offering the usual $219 Pass for $119 ($100 off). Hello, unlimited visits.
From discounts at the winery to BTS tours of the house, Annual Passholder perks extend beyond admission to the grounds. Perks include:
- Exclusive first access to the estate after it reopens
- Unlimited Biltmore House visits
- Unlimited access to the expansive backyard, grounds + gardens
- Discounts on guest tickets, dining, tours, activities + shopping (like 10% off at the Wine Shop)
- Free admission for kids 16 + younger
- Exclusive Passholder rates at estate hotels
Bonus: The Pass typically covers 12 months of membership (you know, a year) but due to COVID-19 closures, the Annual Pass covers a total of 15 months (an additional 3 months of Passholder perks). And your Pass activation date doesn’t begin until Biltmore reopens.
If you do the math, an Annual Pass pays for itself in just two visits (with regular admission starting at $59).