Hungry, AVL? Warning: You probably will be after reading up on this year’s euphoria festival, celebrating food, wine + music in Greenville, S.C., Sept.19-22.
Some numbers for you to chew on:
- 14th year of the festival
- 39 events to choose from
- over 100 chefs + bev professionals
- 15 live musical performances
Here’s a list of 6 #MustDo events the locals of GVLtoday are drooling over the most.
So, ready to start planning your trip? Let’s do this.
- Tickets: Check out the various all-inclusive events and ticket packages to find what works best for you (and your appetite).
- Accommodations: If there’s one thing #yeahthatgreenville has no lack of, it’s hotels, + many are within walking distance of the festival. Some are even offering discounted packages with ticket prices rolled in. 🛏 🎟
- Things to see + do: Um… food, wine and music… enough said. No, we get it – you might want a break, or to extend your visit a bit. We came up with some ideas to keep your schedule nice + full – here’s your ultimate 48-hour guide to Greenville.
Alright, all packed? Gas up the tank + get hungry. We’ll see you there. Ⓟ