Let’s not beat around the bush — it’s National Indoor Plant Week.
Studies have shown filling your home with plants can lower stress, improve mental health, and boost productivity
Whether you have a green thumb or you’re ready to turn over a new leaf, here are five standout spots to shop from.
- Flora, 428 B Haywood Rd.|This full-service floral design studio is a veritable oasis of plants. We especially like its fresh flower subscription service.
- Rosarina Plant Shop | What began as a mobile plant shop in 2019 has grown into five locations downtown. Bonus? A portion of its sales are donated monthly to Asheville’s Racial Justice Coalition.
- Palm and Pine, 178-B Westwood Pl.|Find an impressive array of plants and accessories at this West Asheville spot, which ships nationwide and also offers a plant club subscription service.
- BB Barnes, 3377 Sweeten Creek Rd., Arden | Whether you want plants, flowers, trees, or gardening products, there’s a great chance you’ll find it at this 4-acre gardening super center.
- Rose’s Garden Shop, 211 Charlotte St. | Find an assortment of unusual plants and vintage and antique accessories at this welcoming spot.