We recently asked y’all about the city’s best gift experiences, and you didn’t disappoint. To help you level up your gift-giving game this holiday season, check out our curated list of giftable experiences so you can sleigh the holidays.
For the foodie:
- Learn how to craft your own Instagram-worthy charcuterie boards with Asheville Charcuterie Company.
- Bring Spain to the 828 with Chef Katie Button’s The Cúrate at Home Experience, which brings Cúrate’s most loved dishes to your door with cooking instructions + ingredients.
- Baking sourdough, challah, puff pastry + more is as a piece of cake with Dogwood Cottage Baking’s baking classes.
- Boutique cooking school Asheville Mountain Kitchen offers group + private classes in a variety of cuisines, including Mediterranean, Italian, Indian, and Turkish.
For the seeker:
- A sacred symbols reading from Desiree DeMars.
- Immerse yourself in nature with a forest bathing experience from Asheville Wellness Tours.
For the adventurer:
- Explore the great outdoors with customizable or group hikes from Blue Ridge Hiking Company.
- Forage for wild edibles with No Taste Like Home.
- Get up close + personal with a magnificent bird of prey through a falconry experience from Curtis Wright Outfitters.
- Survival skills classes on topics ranging from building your own bow at the Holistic Survival School to hide tanning at Wild Abundance.
For the lover of all things classic:
- Rent a classic car from Blue Ridge Classics and drive it along the iconic Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Take in the area’s agricultural heritage by touring historic Madison County barns with the Appalachian Barn Alliance.
- Take in elevated views of the city and its vibrant craft cocktail scene with Asheville Rooftop Bar Tours.
For the artist: