The Asheville Symphony Youth Orchestra’s Percussion Ensemble will open the third-annual concert, before the Asheville Symphony Orchestra performs selections from classic movie scores.
The Symphony has moved the majority of its upcoming season due to an HVAC problem at Harrah’s Cherokee Center - Asheville’s Thomas Wolfe Auditorium. But no need to stress — planned shows will be moved to several locations across AVL for the season, which includes:
- A seven-concert Masterworks series
- A four-concert ALT ASO series
- A Star Wars concert held in conjunction with Beer City Comic Con
- A soulful New Year’s Eve show
- A world-class piano recital
- The new Asheville Symphony Artist Residency
The majority of the “Masterworks” series will be held in the First Baptist Church of Asheville, with other new venues including Salvage Station, The Wortham Center for the Performing Arts, and Brevard Music Center.