Valentine’s Day is just three days away which means it might be time to start making plans for the day – regardless if you’re single or taken. Lucky for you, we’ve created a list of local Valentine’s Day events. So if you’re looking for something to do with your SO, galentines, best bud, or yourself – we’ve got you covered.
❤️Keeping it lowkey…
- Cookie Decorating Class | Feb. 13 | 7-9 p.m. | Moonlight Makers, 43 Rankin Ave. | $20 per person | Take part in this hands on, two hour long class with Three Eggs Cakery learning piping + filling techniques. You will take home half a dozen cookies + recipes.
- Galentine’s Night | Feb. 13 | 6-8 p.m. | Fleet Feet Asheville, 8 Town Square Park | Get your girls together + enjoy snacks, champagne, raffles, giveaways, Hoka swag + bra fittings.
- Cookie Decorating | Feb. 14 | 7-9 p.m. | Archetype Brewing, 265 Haywood Rd. | $20 per person | Bring your valentine + enjoy two hours of decorating cookies + one free beer.
- Free 5 Minute Massage | Feb. 14 | 4:30-6:30 p.m. | Franny’s Farmacy Massage, 211 Merrimon Ave. | Enjoy a free 5 minute massage from massage on wheels with any CBD topical product.
- Lucky in Love | Feb. 14 | 9 p.m.-2 a.m. | Asheville Retrocade, 800 Haywood Rd. | $14 per couple | Celebrate love with your date at this Valentine’s Day party. Any couple wearing red or pink will get in for $14.
- Love You to Death 3 | Feb. 14 + Feb. 15 | 6:30-11 p.m. | The Haunted Farm, 624 Townsend Rd. | $20+ | This romantic + scary date is sure to be one like no other. You + your date will walk through The Woods of Bleeding Hearts + then work your way through the haunted maze – including The Tunnel of Tormented Love.
- Valentine’s Pajama Party | Feb. 14 | 7 p.m.-midnight | The Cascade, 219 Amboy Rd. | Put on your most glamorous pj’s + cozy up in the lounge. Enjoy Cocktail Specials, Jello Shots, Chocolate + more.
- Partner Yoga + Thai Massage | Feb. 15 | 6-8 p.m. | Pure Yoga Asheville, 65 Biltmore Ave. | $50 per couple | Experience giving and receiving through practicing yoga + thai massage. Leave feeling refreshed + connected more than ever with your partner.
💃🏻Moving + grooving…
- Late Night Music | Feb. 14 | 10 p.m. | Aux Bar, 68 N Lexington Ave | Free | Dj Lil Meow Meow will play your favorite R+B + Rap jams.
- Leslie Gore Valentines Dance | Feb. 14 | 8 p.m. | The Mothlight, 701 Haywood Rd. | $5 | Join The Power, The Minnies + JoyBang for a packed night of dancing + fun.
- Abbey Road LIVE! Valentines Show | Feb. 14 | 7-11 p.m. | The Salvage Station, 468 Riverside Dr. | $15 | This Beatles cover band will perform more than 3 dozen love-themed Beatles songs, from every one of the their studio albums. Come early and enjoy a Valentine’s dinner with your sweetheart.
- Walk the Moon | Feb. 14 | 8 p.m. | U.S. Cellular Center | $32+ | Sing + dance to your favorite Walk the Moon songs.
- Kiss Cam Karaoke | Feb. 14 | 9 p.m.-1 a.m. | MG Road | Enjoy a fun night with a special edition of Jumbotron Karaoke with DJ Bridal Parti Burcardi. Try one of the special Valentine cocktails + desserts from Buxton Hall Bakery.
🍷Wine + dine…
- Chef Dinner | Feb. 14 | 6:30-9 p.m. | Polanco Restaurant, 10 S Market St. | $45 per person | Enjoy a three course meal with someone special at Polanco Restaurant this Valentine’s Day. Choose an appetizer, entree, dessert + drink.
- Chocolate + Beer Pairing | Feb. 14 | 4-10 p.m. | Craft Centric Taproom + Bottle Shop, 100 Julian Shoals Dr. | $22 | Enjoy four unique pairings of French Broad Chocolate truffles + beer from Asheville, Catawba + Pisgah Brewing Companies.
- Dinner + Jazz | Feb. 14 | 6-11:30 p.m. | Save Me The Waltz, 56 Patton Ave. | $40+ | Try this night of great food + intimate jazz. A four course meal will be prepared by Chef Owen + optional wine pairings will be provided by wine director, Jay Conner. Romantic music will be performed by Inkwell.
- Valentine’s Day at Highlands | Feb. 14 | 3-9 p.m. | Highland Brewing Company, 12 Old Charlotte Highway | Highland will be debuting their nitro Raspberry Chocolate Stout, the latest truffle-inspired collaboration with French Broad Chocolates. French Broad Chocolates will be in the tasting room selling truffles + Flora will be present, selling flower arrangements.
- Murder Mystery Dinner Show | Feb 14 | 7-10 p.m. | The Social, 1078 Tunnel Rd. | $35 | Chefs Robyn Ziegler + Josh Widner of Ziggy’s Bakery & Deli have prepared a four course meal to enjoy during this interactive dinner show.
- Dinner at Jargon | Feb. 14 | 5-9 p.m. | Jargon, 715 Haywood Rd. | $75/person | Chef Day has created a prixe fixe four-course meal for lovebirds... champagne included.
- Valentine’s Day At plēb | Feb. 14 | 4-8 p.m. | plēb urban winery, 289 Lyman St. | $40 | Ticket purchase includes flowers, wine + chocolate. Blooms On Tap will also be there for anyone that wants to make a bouquet for their sweetie.
- Sip + Play | 6-9 p.m. | Rustic Grape Wine Bar, 14 Aston St. | $15 | Bring your valentine or bestie to this night of wine, food + fun. The evening will begin with a blind wine, cheese + chocolate tasting, then move on to a rousing game of wino bingo. There will be wine + food specials as well as naughty themed wine cocktails.
- Cupcake + Beer Pairing | 7-8:30 p.m. | Catawba Brewing Company, 32 Banks ave. | $25 | Join Catawba + Three Eggs Cakery for a romantic 4-course beer + cupcake pairing.
🌹Single + ready to mingle…
- Unlucky | Feb. 13 | 9 p.m.-2 a.m. | Asheville Retrocade, 800 Haywood Rd. | $7+ | This is an anti-valentine’s day event. Come mourn loves lost + celebrate being single. Wear all black + get your wristband for $7.
- All Signs Say You’re Single | 5-8 p.m. | Capella on 9, 10 Broadway St. | A local astrologer will be onsite to check out whether your stars are aligned for love this year. w/ live music
- Cupid’s Stupid Party | Feb. 14 | 7-10 p.m. | Mac Kells, 160 Tunnel Rd. | Mac Kells is throwing a non-traditional celebrations of all singles. There will be several games, drink specials, shot to the heart specials + a dinner-for-one special.
- Pole Dance Special | Feb. 14 | 6:15-7:45 p.m. | Tribe Dance + Pole, 457 N. Louisiana Dr. | $29 | Sign up for one of three workshops: Lap dance 101, lap dance with tricks or beginning pole dance. These workshop you will learn how to perform sensual body movements, promote self love + help you become more in tune with your body.
- Valloween | Feb. 14 | 8 p.m.-2 a.m. | Sly Gorge Lounge, 271 Haywood St. | If you think Valentine’s Day is stupid this party is for you. Dress in your best costume + enjoy music, games + more.
This year, being single means I can choose one of these awesome events with my galentines, or opt inside for a simple rom-com movie night + some chocolate. Anything goes this V-Day. 🤷
Know of a Valentine’s Day event not on the list? Comment here.
Wishing you all the best Valentine’s Day ever, AVL.💕