Did you know? Poor air quality in your home can make you sick. In fact, indoor air can be up to five times as polluted as outdoor air, especially during the colder months when we’re inside more.
One way to achieve better air quality is by using air purifiers to refresh stale air. This reduces one’s chances of health issues caused by indoor pollutants, which can trigger respiratory infections, neurological problems, or aggravate symptoms in asthma sufferers.
Not convinced? Here are eight benefits of installing an air purifier in your home:
- Reduces the chances of airborne illnesses
- Relieves symptoms of respiratory conditions such as asthma
- Improves sleep
- Neutralizes unpleasant odors
- Eliminates harmful chemicals from indoor environments
- Removes harmful radon
- Eliminates hazardous asbestos particles
- Can increase life expectancy
Pro tip: MB HAYNES is currently offering a special on air purifiers. Learn more or by calling (828) 254-6141. Breathe a little easier, Asheville.