Table of Contents
What do you get for the person who has everything? We’re here to help you answer that question with a list of 14 local experiential gifts for everyone in your life.
For the artsy ones
- Let your favorite creatives express themselves through a medium like pottery, glassblowing, or photography with a class at a local studio.
- A membership to the Asheville Art Museum is a gift that keeps on giving, with a year of unlimited general admission and added benefits based on membership level.
- Perfecting baked goods is certainly an art — give your favorite amateur chef a chance to pursue their pastry skills with a local baking class.
For the music lovers
- From the didgeridoo to synthesizers, Asheville Music School offers private music lessons for people of all ages.
- Turn the tables on vinyl collectors and let them spin a record of their own creation — book them a session in the American Sound Truck where they can lay down a track and walk out with a pressing.
- For the avid concertgoer, you can’t go wrong with a gift card to one of Asheville’s music venues.
For the wellness gurus
- Keep the zen vibes flowing with a monthly membership to one of Asheville’s yoga studios.
- Turn up the heat and help your loved ones sweat the stress away with a session at spots like Sauna House or the newly opened Drip Nordic Sauna.
- Book a guided forest bathing experience from Asheville Wellness Tours for someone who cherishes the chance to relax and recharge.
For the adventurers
- For someone who wants to see our city from a new perspective (and isn’t afraid of heights) a hot air balloon ride from Asheville Balloon Company would do the trick.
- Whether it’s rock climbing or white water rafting, there are plenty of ways to get your adrenaline pumping on a journey with Asheville Adventure Company.
- Let the professionals teach the art of angling in a fly fishing class from Southern Appalachian Anglers.