There’s something about the holidays that conjures up those old fashioned feelings — thoughts of strolling down main street, hot coffee and shopping bags in hand, while enjoying the lights and essence of the season.
Enter: Biltmore Park Town Square, where walkable access to premier shops meets tree-lined streets and picturesque scenery.
The best part: In addition to soaking in the season, dozens of shops + restaurants means you can one-stop-shop for everyone on your list:
- For the outdoor enthusiast: High-quality gear from REI.
- For the fitness-minded: Sports gear from Athleta or membership at Club Pilates.
- For the avid reader: The gift of curling up on a Lovesac with a blanket and a good book from Barnes & Noble.
- For kids: An imagination-sparking STEM Experience at Zaniac Asheville.
- For the pet lover: Gourmet special pet treats from Woofgang Bakery & Grooming.
- For the R+R seeker: A relaxing massage and facial package from Sensibilities Day Spa.
- For the fashionista: A new pair of boots or a handbag from Talloni - A Shoe Salon.*