Asheville Entrepreneurship Week, hosted by Venture Asheville, is getting down to business on Monday, Sept. 11 through Friday, Sept. 15. This celebration of start-ups, innovation, and local business will feature educational opportunities, networking, and co-working.
Here are just a few events on the week’s schedule:
- The New Growth Edge: Authenticity in Modern Business | Monday, Sept. 11 | 3-6 p.m. | Archetype Brewing Broadway, 174 Broadway St. | $0-$35 | Deanna Jannuzzi will lead the interactive session to explore redefining your business through presence and authenticity.
- Tech Talks with Ric Pratte | Tuesday, Sept. 12 | 6-8 p.m. | Hatch Innovation Hub, 45 S. French Broad Ave. | Free | During a fireside chat, the founder of Digital Nomads will discuss the future of tech + growing a business organically.
- Using WordPress to Build a Website for Your Business | Wednesday, Sept. 13 | 3-5 p.m. | Virtual | Free | Get the ins and outs of using the platform to create an effective website.
- Corporate Entrepreneurship Speaker Series | Thursday, Sept. 14 | 8:30-10 a.m. | Mountain View Room - Sherrill Center, 1 University Heights | $65 | Brad Stulberg, author of “Master of Change,” will deliver a keynote on sustainable excellence and host a book signing. Tickets include a copy of the book.
- Asheville Digital Nomads Happy Hour | Thursday, Sept. 14 | 5:30 p.m. | Archetype Brewing South Slope Rooftop, 39 Banks Ave. | Free | Make connections and expand your network with a drink in hand and a rooftop view.
- YogaSix Restore Class | Friday, Sept. 15 | 2 p.m. | YogaSix, 1829 Hendersonville Rd., Ste. 80 | Free | Register for this free class to close the week out with a little restoration.
From pitch parties to workshops, there’s plenty more in store — so make sure you explore the full calendar.