🪕 Experience all things Americana at the 10-day Asheville Amadeus Festival
With more than 25 partner organizations offering 40+ events throughout the 10-day festival, this year’s Amadeus Festival is the most ambitious in Asheville Symphony history.
The festival kicks off Thursday, May 11, with the release of Das Horner Bier — an exclusive beer by Cursus Kĕmē. On Saturday, May 13, featured guest artist Kishi Bashi takes the stage with Asheville Symphony musicians for an ALT ASO series performance.
Not to be missed, festival headliner, Béla Fleck, is participating in multiple events and performances, including:
- A Performance with the Opal String Quartet
- Two Young People’s Concerts
- Festival Finale concert + Symphony Talk the day before, with the Asheville Symphony
Events are either free + open to the public or ticketed, and include:
- A conversation with Kishi Bashi and others about minority identity and racism towards Asians in America
- A series of free music + movement events for babies, toddlers, and young children
- A performance from the Grammy-recognized American Patchwork Quartet
- And so much more*