Raise your hand if you secretly scroll through real estate listings online… even if you’re not looking to buy or sell soon.
We’re equally as guilty — and since the fall real estate market is heating up here in AVL, we rounded up five recent luxury listings from Greybeard Realty that have us ready to pack up our bags and move in.
- 285 Arcadia Falls Way, Black Mountain | Looking for a primary home, a second home, or a vacation rental? Built in one of the most sought out communities of Catawba Falls Preserve last year, this 3 BD, 3 BA home boasts tons of natural light thanks to huge windows in the great room. Bonus: Most of the furniture comes with the home.
- 140 Settings Blvd., Black Mountain | This recently-sold luxurious timber frame home boasts 4,275 sqft of living space, a main-floor primary, and large porches + decks, perfect for enjoying the beautiful fall weather.
- 277 Long Ridge Rd., Old Fort | Looking for an investment property? This 2 BD, 3 BA home comes fully furnished and sits on three beautiful lots with one connecting the property to Lake George.
- 610 Creston Rd., Black Mountain | Boasting incredible long-range mountain views, this 3 BD, 4 BA home is equipped with upgrades including a new stone patio + updated bathrooms. It’s located in a gated community with a clubhouse, weight room, and the opportunity for many neighborhood activities.
- 32 Hickory Forest Rd., Fairview | This mountain oasis sits on a tree-lined street in the highly sought after Fairview Forest neighborhood and features unbelievable views from everywhere in the house. Upgrades include new paint inside + out, new cedar plank siding, and a resurfaced driveway. Bonus: This is the very first time the 4 BD, 3 BA home is on the market.